Winter Pampering Special
Limited time pampering package! Chilled champagne, Lindt truffles, a dozen roses, 1 hour in room massage for two, and a gourmet breakfast each morning. $100 off the package for midweek stays January-March 31.
Book Now & use the promo code: pamperme
A Luxury Woodstock, Vermont Bed and Breakfast
Welcome to an incomparable bed and breakfast!
- Our elegant and romantic inn is conveniently located in the heart of Woodstock village.
- Walk to art galleries, boutique shops, cafes and restaurants, and all that a romantic vacation in New England has to offer.
- With convenient access to nearby Quechee, Barnard, Hanover, Killington, Bridgewater, and White River Junction, our inn is close to all of the most wonderful things to do in Vermont.
- We offer luxurious Woodstock, VT lodging accommodations which are much like a boutique hotel, include a two-room suite and seven pampering guestrooms.
- All rooms have private, en-suite bathrooms, individually controlled heat and air conditioning, Turkish cotton towels, flat panel televisions, complimentary wi-fi, Pogessi of Italy bath products, hair dryers, iron and ironing board, luxurious linens and gorgeous decor.
- Some rooms have spa tubs and fireplaces.
- Dine at individual tables, by candlelight, at your convenience between 8 and 9:30 a.m. In the winter months, enjoy the fire in the wood-burning fireplace in the dining room. In the summer months you may dine al fresco on our terrace.
- Our three course breakfasts are made from scratch and feature ingredients from local farms and purveyors within an hours drive from our inn.
- Choose what you would like to eat each morning. We always offer the entree of the day, farm fresh eggs prepared to order, or Evelyn’s granola. All accompanied by freshly squeezed orange juice, seasonal fruit, Evelyn’s pastry of the day, three kinds of Inn-made bread, and Green Mountain Smokehouse bacon or sausage.
- Relax and enjoy our guest tavern, seasonal gardens, front parlor and porch.
- As the only B&B in the area with an outdoor terrace, we pride ourselves in the lovely spring and summer vacation environment we have created for our guests.
- Working with Simon Pearce and other notable attractions and destinations, we’ve created special Woodstock, Vermont romantic getaway packages that must not be missed.
In the Press
- Best Breakfast at a B&B. Thank you Jim Ferri, author of the blog “never stop traveling”.
- Proudly featured in Jim Flynn’s Best Weekends.