When you stay with us at our charming Vermont bed and breakfast, you will be staying just a 7 minute walk from downtown Woodstock – the cutest town in New England! Here’s a taste of what you can look forward to enjoying this summer in our neck of the woods.
- Glass Blowing at Simon Pearce – Located at the top of the falls of the Ottauquechee River, overlooking a quaint covered bridge in Quechee, Simon Pearce offers glassblowing demonstrations, an incredible restaurant, and bar, all with terrific views. See glassblowing up close for a unique experience.
- Lunch at Simon Pearce – After glassblowing, you can also enjoy delightful dining with impeccable service. Try the Filet Mignon, Crisp Roasted Duckling, or Spiced Lamb Short Rib. View the menu here.
- Windsor Artisans Park – Artisans Park includes Harpoon Brewery, a distillery, cheese shop, sculpture garden, glass factory, pottery and river outfitter, and more. It has something for everyone and is the perfect way to enjoy a little bit of everything that Vermont has to offer.
- Vermont Farmstead Cheese Company – Experience authentic local cheese at this company with a rich history and incredible products!
- Woodstock Market on the Green – Join us on the Village Green every Wednesday, 3:00-6:00pm through October 11th and walk around the green. Sample fresh and local foods, chat with farmers, growers, and food artisans, and purchase whatever you’d like. There is live music too!
- Top Vermont Breweries – Love beer? So do we! And Vermont is a great place to enjoy it. Harpoon Brewery is one of our favorites. From IPA’s, Boston Irish Stout, craft cider, Saison, and more, they have something for everyone. Enjoy a full list of our favorite breweries in Vermont.
- Canoe or Kayak Connecticut River – There is nothing more breathtaking and relaxing than gliding down the river and enjoying the views.
- Dartmouth College & Downtown – Visit downtown Hanover and meander around, enjoying the lovely shops, parks, and restaurants around Dartmouth College.
- Hike Mt. Tom – Get active the fun way with a hike! Mt. Tom is right in town. From the top, you will see breathtaking views of the village and the surrounding mountains.
- Spend a Day at Silver Lake – Silver Lake is a beautiful spot to spend a day enjoying Vermont’s natural beauty. Rent a paddle boat, they’re very cute and it’s an adorable way to enjoy the water with your love.
- Rockefeller Mansion – Walk through one of Vermont’s most pictureque places, with sugar maples and old hemlocks, covered bridges and stately stone walls. This mansion has a rich history and has been conserved beautifully.
- Billings Farm – Are you interested in learning about the historical and cultural parts of Vermont? Visit this farm and museum to get a look into the past to see what life was like in the 1890s.
You will never be bored during your stay with us! Look forward to your trip to Vermont and all of these wonderful events.