Shops In Woodstock VT
- Enjoy the terrific shops in the Village, including numerous antique shops, specialty food, craft, clothing and gift shops, new and used book stores, and much more.
- The Vermont Cheese Trail offers you the opportunity to visit the producers of the many superb cheeses that are made in Vermont. Note: The cheese makers are mostly small producers, and not always open, so advance planning is a most fabulous idea!
- Visit Simon Pearce and marvel in the works of the renown glass master. Purchase handmade glass pottery and flatware.
- Visit King Arthur Flour’s headquarters in Norwich.
- Tour the factory of renown furniture maker Charles Shackleton, and potter Miranda Thomas in nearby Bridgewater
- Enjoy the spa services available at The Strong House Spa in nearby Quechee. Choose from a large number of skin care treatments, body treatments and therapeutic massage.
- Visit F. H. Gillingham & Sons, Vermont’s oldest general store, located right in the village.
- Visit Long Trail Brewery in Bridgewater Corners.
- Artisans Park in Windsor is home to a Harpoon Brewery, Silo Distillery, Great River Outfitters and The Path of Life Garden, Sustainable Farmer Farmers’ Market and glass blowing by Simon Pearce.
- Check out the Vermont Brewers Association Passport Program. So many amazing craft breweries are within an easy drive of the inn.
- Taste award-winning artisanal spirits at Vermont Spirits Distilling, right in nearby Quechee.
- Sugarbush Farm is the perfect place to learn how maple syrup is made, taste the four grades, and learn why each tastes different. You can also taste many Vermont made products here, including fourteen varieties of cheese.
- Shop at Anichini, manufacturer of luxury textiles and furnishings. The company has been featured in New York Magazine and Architectural
- Visit Hanover, New Hampshire, another charming, small town and home to Dartmouth College.
- Cider Hill Gardens – offers a unique combination of flower gardens and fine art.
With such a beautiful surrounding area and a lot of gorgeous shops in the area finding shops in Woodstock VT is always fun to do, it is hard not to want to go all over Woodstock. If you are bringing kids with you there are still ample things to do, one of which is the Billings Farm & Museum. This is a farm that lets you get up close and personal with a wide variety of animals. Right across from Billings Farm is the Billings Rockefeller National Historical Park. If you are visiting during warmer months you can take a horse carriage tour of Woodstock and if you are visiting in the cooler months you can take a horse-drawn sleigh. If you love the sledding theme there is also a dog sledding adventure that you can take! But if you are curious about what events are going on if you stop by the Town Crier, a large chalkboard that lists all of the Woodstock events and happenings. You can find out what’s going on during your stay. If you have a craving for cheese or maple syrup then one place you should be adding to your itinerary is that of the Sugarbush farm, which also has nature trails and farm animals.