As the owner of The Village Inn of Woodstock, I just want to keep our guests informed on questions that we have been receiving in regards to reservations made with us and safety here at the inn. Information from the governor of Vermont seems to change each week as things seem to be improving. As a guest to the inn we have implemented the following procedures:
- Upon check-in, we request that you please use hand sanitizer and each guest will be asked to complete a Vermont State mandated health questionnaire which will need to be kept on file for 30 days.
- We do encourage you to use face masks and use social distancing when other guests are in the inn.
- There will be no in-room housekeeping service during your stay, fresh towels will be provided and garbage taken upon request.
- Our breakfast service will follow the Vermont restaurant rules applicable at the time of your stay. Our three-course breakfast remains available in our dining room or on our patio outside.
- In addition to our existing stringent cleanliness standards used here at the inn, we have implemented other procedures to further protect our guests such as:
- Our rooms will be disinfected to the latest Covid-19 standards. We have state of the are air conditioners/purifiers that we use.
- Common guest areas are cleaned and doorknobs, light switches, handrails, etc are disinfected throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizers are made available throughout the inn and along with liquid soap pumps in each room.
- Bedding and towels are washed after guests check out on hot and dried immediately.
If you have any other further questions please let us know. As a guest to my home,
I practice safety along with my staff and we want to make sure that you are safe and comfortable staying with us.
A copy of the Certificate of Compliance can be found at accd.vermont.gov
Masks are required to be worn in the state of Vermont.