What Is A Bed And Breakfast?
A bed and breakfast is a small establishment that is typically a lodge or cabin. Bed and breakfasts are often family homes and have many rooms. Hosts might be living in the house during your bed and breakfast stay. You should be accommodated when staying in your room and breakfast is served directly to you. There are some cases of B&B’s having hosts that clean and cook. The point of a bed and breakfast is to stay and be comfortable in a room with a delicious breakfast that is home-cooked and brought to you.
How Long Are You Able To Stay In A Bed And Breakfast?
Some bed and breakfasts are used to house homeless people, long term residential guests, and emergency housing. Staying at a bed and breakfast is a unique experience compared to any other type of lodging or vacation. Each property is different and individually owned. A big part of what makes the experience so great is the different aspects of each one.
Our Bed and Breakfast in Woodstock Vermont
An exceptional farm-to-table Bed and Breakfast inn in Woodstock Vermont starts your day on the right foot and is included in your stay. Enjoy your own private table for a more intimate affair in the dining room or on the gorgeous terrace in the warmer months.
At The Village Inn Woodstock, an exquisite Vermont Inn, a world of elegance and hospitality welcomes you. If you’re selecting a traditional breakfast environment inside the main room or a more comfortable and private place, you’ll experience a real delight in Vermont.
Tantalize your taste buds with fresh-squeezed orange juice or a Mimosa accompanied by fruit, followed by a delightfully sinful homemade pastry. For your main entrée, savor the choices – Luis’ entree of the day, farm fresh eggs prepared to order, or homemade granola, all accompanied by Green Mountain Smokehouse bacon or sausage. Choose from Luis’ homemade breads: Irish Farmhouse Wheat or English Muffin Toasting Bread.
We are adhering to the following CDC health protocols to ensure the safety of visitors and staff:
- Social distinctions are to remain in place, with gentle reminders to all.
- There are sanitizer dispensers in all local places.
- Both staffs are to wear masks, and visitors are advised to do the same.
- Improved training for cleaning and disinfecting EPA to keep us all safe and sound: rooms washed with medical germicides, and all regularly infected areas wiped with Clorox wipes throughout the day.
- Every guest or couple must have a separate dining area of their own.
- The buffet breakfast has been modified: all baked tea bread, muffins & granola, fruit cups, yogurts, and cheeses are wrapped individually. Hot dishes are served by workers, despite increased precautions for hygiene.
- Any employee who displays the slightest symptoms of illness shall stay at home until completely recovered.
- Guests with any symptoms of sickness are allowed to recover at home.