Winter Pampering Special
How does an in-room massage by a roaring fireplace sound to you? Book our pampering package and enjoy chilled champagne, Lindt truffles, a dozen roses, and a gourmet breakfast each morning. $100 savings for midweek stays during November and December. Book today using promo code: pamperme
Breakfast at our Woodstock Inn
- A three course breakfast at our bed and breakfast in Woodstock, Vermont is included in your room rate and is served between between 8 and 9:30 a.m. at your own private table in the dining room, or on the terrace in the summer months.
- Start with freshly squeezed orange juice and seasonal fruit, then enjoy a homemade pastry.
- For your main entrée, savor the choices – the entrée of the day, local, free range, farm fresh eggs prepared to order, or our Inn-made granola, all accompanied by bacon and toast from Evelyn’s three homemade breads – Oatmeal, Challah or Irish Farmhouse Wheat.
- If you are in a celebratory mood, we are pleased to offer for sale Champagne by the glass and Mimosas. Whatever you choose, you won’t get a better breakfast in Woodstock, Vermont!
Local Vermont Ingredients
We use local, seasonal Vermont ingredients from these fantastic Vermont farms and artisan food purveyors:
- Eggs: Maple Meadow Farm
- Flour: King Arthur Flour
- Butter, sour cream & cheddar cheese: Cabot
- Goat cheese: Vermont Butter and Cheese Creamery
- Goat’s milk caramel: Fat Toad Farm
- Raw cow’s milk cheese: Plymouth Artisan Cheese
- Pork: Green Mountain Smokehouse, Windsor Vermont. Our source for all things pig – bacon, maple breakfast sausage and ham – we rotate, bacon one day, sausage the next. Ham is used in quiches and omelettes.
- Milk & cream: Thomas Dairy
- Maple syrup: Kedron Sugar Makers
Reserve a room at our Woodstock, VT bed and breakfast for a vacation to remember.