Celebrate the Season with Bubbly!
Join us for two nights mid-week in November and December in any room and we’ll treat you to a bottle of sparkling wine. Offer valid Sunday through Thursday nights. Valid November 1, 2015 through December 23, 2015, excluding November 26th and 27th. Reservation must be booked directly on our website. Existing reservations are included!…
Breakfast at our Bed and Breakfast in Woodstock, VT
- A three course breakfast at our bed and breakfast in Woodstock, Vermont is included in your room rate and is served between between 8 and 9:30 a.m. at your own private table in the dining room, or on the terrace in the summer months.
- Start with freshly squeezed orange juice and seasonal fruit, then enjoy a homemade pastry.
- For your main entrée, savor the choices – the entrée of the day, local, free range, farm fresh eggs prepared to order, or our Inn-made granola, all accompanied by bacon or sausage and toast from Evelyn’s four homemade breads – Oatmeal, Challah, Irish Farmhouse Wheat or English Muffins.
- If you are in a celebratory mood, we are pleased to offer for sale Champagne by the glass and Mimosas. Whatever you choose, you won’t get a better breakfast in Woodstock, Vermont!
Local Vermont Ingredients
We use local, seasonal ingredients from these fantastic local farms and artisan food purveyors:
- Eggs: Maple Meadow Farm
- Flour: King Arthur Flour
- Butter, sour cream & cheddar cheese: Cabot
- Goat cheese: Vermont Butter and Cheese Creamery
- Goat’s milk caramel: Fat Toad Farm
- Raw cow’s milk cheese: Plymouth Artisan Cheese
- Pork: Green Mountain Smokehouse, Windsor Vermont – maple cured bacon, ham. Hambsch Family Farm, Pomfret Vermont – Heritage breed, organically raised pigs. David grinds the pork and makes our amazing breakfast sausage. We rotate, bacon one day, sausage the next. Ham is used in quiches and omelettes.
- Milk & cream: Thomas Dairy
- Maple syrup: Kedron Sugar Makers
Exceptional Woodstock, VT lodging awaits at our top rated inn.