Winter Pampering Special
Limited time pampering package! Chilled champagne, Lindt truffles, a dozen roses, 1 hour in room massage for two, and a gourmet breakfast each morning. $100 off the package for midweek stays January-March 31.
Book Now & use the promo code: pamperme
Breakfast at our Bed and Breakfast in Woodstock, VT
- A three course breakfast at our bed and breakfast in Woodstock, Vermont is included in your room rate and is served between between 8 and 9:30 a.m. at your own private table in the dining room, or on the terrace in the summer months.
- Start with freshly squeezed orange juice and seasonal fruit, then enjoy a homemade pastry.
- For your main entrée, savor the choices – the entrée of the day, local, free range, farm fresh eggs prepared to order, or our Inn-made granola, all accompanied by bacon or sausage and toast from Evelyn’s four homemade breads – Oatmeal, Challah, Irish Farmhouse Wheat or English Muffins.
- If you are in a celebratory mood, we are pleased to offer for sale Champagne by the glass and Mimosas. Whatever you choose, you won’t get a better breakfast in Woodstock, Vermont!
Local Vermont Ingredients
We use local, seasonal ingredients from these fantastic local farms and artisan food purveyors:
- Eggs: Maple Meadow Farm
- Flour: King Arthur Flour
- Butter, sour cream & cheddar cheese: Cabot
- Goat cheese: Vermont Butter and Cheese Creamery
- Goat’s milk caramel: Fat Toad Farm
- Raw cow’s milk cheese: Plymouth Artisan Cheese
- Pork: Green Mountain Smokehouse, Windsor Vermont – maple cured bacon, ham. Hambsch Family Farm, Pomfret Vermont – Heritage breed, organically raised pigs. David grinds the pork and makes our amazing breakfast sausage. We rotate, bacon one day, sausage the next. Ham is used in quiches and omelettes.
- Milk & cream: Thomas Dairy
- Maple syrup: Kedron Sugar Makers
Exceptional Woodstock, VT lodging awaits at our top rated inn.